- This event has passed.
Week 6 Summer Camp & High Performance
August 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Summer Beginning & Intermediate Camps
Monday thru Friday, Half-day (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm), or Full Day (9am-4pm, lunch will be provided)
Beginning & Intermediate Camp will be held at Oak Street Gym, 1780A Oak Street, Torrance 90501
- Athletes ages 7 to 18
- Great Student to Coach Ratio: Usually six to one, or better
- Campers placed in groups of similar age & experience
- Priorities: Have Fun, Build Volleyball Skills, Have Fun!
- Coaches: Strong role models and strong volleyball coaches
BEGINNING CAMP: Teaches volleyball fundamentals, such as proper passing, serving, setting, hitting, and game play. (0-12 months experience)
INTERMEDIATE CAMP: Players understand and can perform all of the basic volleyball fundamentals of passing, serving, setting, hitting, blocking, and serving. Players will work on improving consistency, volleyball plays, rotations, and offensive/defensive strategies. (1-3 years club or school experience)
$250 / Week for Half-day
$450 / Week for Full-day
Summer High Performance Clinic
Monday thru Friday, Half-day 1pm-4pm
High Performance Clinics will held at L.A. Galaxy Soccer Center, 540 Maple Ave, Torrance 90503
- Athletes ages 12 to 18
- Designed for players looking to take their volleyball skills to the next level. Focuses on advanced ball control, position development, and advanced offensive/defensive strategies.
“INTERMEDIATE” High Performance: Players looking to move their game to the Gold Level and/or play on a junior high or high school team.
“ADVANCED” High Performance: Varsity/Gold Level, looking for future careers in high school and college