- Beginner July 15th - 19th Man/El Seg/Haw.
July 15, 2019 - July 19, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- High Performance July 15th - 19th Man/El Seg/Haw.
July 15, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Monday thru Friday, 9am – 12pm
- Athletes ages 7 to 16
- Great Student to Coach Ratio: Usually six to one, or better
- Campers placed in groups of similar age & experience
- Priorities: Have Fun, Build Volleyball Skills, Have Fun!
- Coaches: Strong role models and strong volleyball coaches
Less Experienced Players: Teaches volleyball fundamentals, such as proper passing, serving, setting, hitting, and game play. (0-12 months experience)
More Experienced Players: Players understand and can perform all of the basic volleyball fundamentals of passing, serving, setting, hitting, blocking, and serving. Players will work on improving consistency, volleyball plays, rotations, and offensive/defensive strategies. (1-3 years club or school experience)
$260 / Week
High Performance Camp
Monday thru Friday, 1pm – 4pm
- Athletes ages 12 to 18
- Designed for players looking to take their volleyball skills to the next level. Focuses on advanced ball control, position development, and advanced offensive/defensive strategies.
- Athletes grouped by experience and skill
“INTERMEDIATE” High Performance: Players looking to move their game to the Gold Level and/or play on a junior high or high school team.
“ADVANCED” High Performance: Varsity/Gold Level, looking for future careers in high school and college.
$285 / week
Venue: Dana Middle School
My venue content